The Art of Selling – Dromana
Do you fear selling? Is selling an everyday issue in your business? Do you have trouble asking for the sale?
- Learn mindset around selling
- Buyer personalities and how to sell to them
- Overcoming objections
- Why selling is necessary for your own business growth
- How not to have verbal diarrhoea
Where: The Green Room, 2 Carrigg Street, Dromana
When: Sunday, 17th September, 10am – 4pm.
Investment: $147 including lunch, drinks and a pamper session, as well as….
- Access to our online workshop you can gift to a team member – valued at $37
- Access to our online program (The Enlightened Package). That’s 5 units and 16 modules all about buulding the best direct selling program, valued at $397
- 30 minute power session, valued at $127. All of this and your training on the day is valued at well over $1000. (No really it is! We haven’t just inflated these prices to make us look good!)
- The first 20 VIPs get access to include goodies in our goodie bags (real samples please, not business cards and brochures)
There will be shopping on the day to support people in the direct selling industry.